The Cook County property tax bills due August 1, 2018, have already been posted at cookcountytreasurer.com. There is no longer a charge for owners who pay online from their bank accounts. Fees do apply to credit card payments.
To make a payment, go to cookcountytreasurer.com and:
- Select “Make an Online Payment”
- Enter your address or Property Index Number (PIN)
You may also use the website to:
- Download a copy of your Tax Bill
- Search $94 million in available refunds
- Check property tax exemptions, which can lower your taxes.
Printed bills, with a due date of August 1, are to be mailed at the beginning of July.