To help students get excited about the start of school, and to provide families with helpful resources, CPS will be holding Back to School events across the city. This is an opportunity to answer all your of questions before the first day of school.
The event will feature a Mather HS information table so you can obtain health forms, school supply lists, and other important materials necessary for the first day of school. Additional information will also be available from other CPS departments.
When: Monday, August 14
Where: Mather High School
Address: 5835 N Lincoln Avenue (east side of the school at California & Thorndale)
Time: 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
● lunch courtesy of Aramark
● a DJ provided by I Heart Radio, along with other child-friendly entertainment
● inflatables and games
● giveaways and raffles with items donated by CPS partners
● a medical van for help with required forms
● valuable parent resources